Audio Music Editor is a free trial software application from the Audio Encoders/Decoders subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-09-25. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Audio Music Editor is an easy to use audio editor for professionals and music lovers. Many effects and filters are available.
Audio Music Editor can works as an audio player, an audio splitter, an audio joiner, an audio recorder or an audio format converter. It can mixes several audio files with different format to one audio file. Flexible play mode allows you play or loop play a part of the edited audio file.
* Supports audio format: MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, MP2, G721, G723, G726, VOX, GSM, U-LAW, A-LAW, DSP, ADPCM, CDA(input), APE(export only), FLAC(export only).
* Available operations: play, play looped, seek, cut, copy, paste, delete, mix, record, trim, mark, amplify, normalize, invert, reverse, stretch, compressor, add noise.
* Available effects: fade in, fade out, delay, flanger, vibrato, chorus, phaser...
* Available filters: band pass, low pass, high pass, low shelf, high shelf, notch...
* Join audio file with different audio formats.
* Mix 2 or more audio files with different format to one audio file.
* Supports recording to create new audio file.
* Embeds a MP3 ID3 editor support MP3, WMA, MP2, MPEG, MP+, MPC, OGG and AVI audio formats.
* Supports customizable output MP3 bitrate from 8 kbps to 320 kbps.
* Supports customizable output MP3 sampling frequency from 8000 Hz to 44100 Hz.
* Supports customizable audio format for WMA, MP2, OGG, VOX, GSM, G723, G726, G721, U-LAW, A-LAW, DSP, ADPCM including channel, sampling frequency and bitrate.
Audio Music Editor (version 3.3.0) has a file size of 6.02 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 579 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.